Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Watch Out for a Blizzard (Not the ice cream kind!)

Thanksgiving was great. We cooked, we ate, we chilled. I wish we'd eaten a little sooner, 5p.m. is a little late for eating all that food, but it was still good.

In my last post I said I wasn't going shopping today, but I lied. I went to exactly two places (Lowes and Walmart) and I was out for almost exactly an hour. I couldn't pass up 99cent poinesettias, which is what got me out in the first place, but I also needed some christmas lights and to return a movie.

The weather today is not great. It's so windy I had to take down my wind chime because it was getting annoying. And its so cold that the heat keeps coming on and I'm cold even after a hot, steamy shower. I think today is going to be an indication of how our winter is going to be. All I'm saying is - watch out for a blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment