Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, November 27, 2009

My Complaint

I don't know how many people actually read this blog because nobody ever comments, but if you're reading this you know that sometimes I get a little complaining on my blog. Lately I've been trying to post the good and the bad without coming off as complaining. Right now, however, I'm going to post a complaint, so if you don't want to read it, you should press the BACK button now...you're still here? OK....here it is...after Brandon finished police academy I wish that they'd told the spouses that being a police officer's wife can be extremely lonely. On the days when he works I am pretty much a single mom doing laundry, chasing Colby around, loading the dishwasher, making breakfast, lunch and dinner, etc, etc. Sometimes I see Brandon after he's been working for a couple of days and I'm like whoa, who is that handsome guy. So there you have it. My complaint.

Oh, and Colby bit me today when I took him to the rec center so we could get out of the house. Here I am trying to be mom of the year by taking him somewhere where he can run around and he bites me...awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment