Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmasy Day

Today was a good day. We finished watching Romeo and Juliet in class which gave me time to finish grading papers that have stacked up over the course of a couple of weeks. Plus I love the Baz Luhrman Romeo and Juliet and not to mention Leonardo DiCaprio. It sounds juvenile but I "heart" Leonardo :-)

Colby went back to his old classroom because they needed his current room for an expanding group of 2-year-olds. All the excitement of moving meant that Colby didn't take a nap and he went to bed early tonight. When he started getting frustrated with his toys, that was the signal to go get the sippy cup and put the pj's on.

I think tonight I was getting in the Christmas mood. I decided to finish decorating the front porch and I even wrapped a few presents. I'm excited about Christmas this year for some reason. Maybe it's because Colby is getting older and he can do more about opening presents and such. Or maybe I'm just excited to give presents :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment