Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow

So it might snow tomorrow. Rumors are floating around that we might get out of school early. I'm down with that, but if I don't get to wear my pretty dress on Saturday, I'm going to be very sad.

So Colby slept last night from 6pm to 7am waking up only once around 5am because he was thirsty. He was all smiles this morning too. I didn't give him any toys to play with that he couldn't put in the car and I made sure he wasn't hungry by giving him grapes. He ran into daycare ready to go. Maybe he was all screwed up with the time change and it getting darker earlier...who knows...but I'm glad to have my happy baby back :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment