Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pictures and Updates

Today I went to the urgent care office in Blacksburg to get my lungs checked out. I've been miserable for the last couple of days because I couldn't stop coughing and nothing was helping. After my muscles were completely sore and I thought I couldn't possibly cough another cough I was diagnosed with a lower respitory infection. The doc gave me antibiotics and a steroid to stop the coughing. I've felt SOOO much better since taking them about 8 hours ago.

I just want to say that there's something so interesting about the Blacksburg urgent care when it's full of locals.

Okay, so I found my camera cable, so here's some pictures!Here's Colby eating his first sucker. What a mess!
Colby playing with Christmas toys. Merry Christmas!

Colby playing in the snow. Check out the snowsuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment