Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Bit of Spring

Last night I spent some time planting flowers in our front containers. I fancy myself a green thumb, but I guess we'll see. I have to say, though, that there's something special about planting things and getting your hands dirty and then seeing what you've planted thrive. I hope I don't forget to water them!

Yesterday I spent a lot of time at Walmart looking for new foods that I can give Colby. I think everyone thought I was crazy as I flipped through his food list looking for things. Some new things I bought - Pepperidge Farm Veri-thin bread, mini marshmallows, condensed soup in a variety of flavors, corn chex and adult apple sauce. I'm not sold on the teddy grahams, I think their too high in phe and sugar with little nutritional value. Now if only Colby would eat the foods I offer instead of throwing them on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment