Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Madness

If you thought I was going to talk about basketball in this entry, I hate to disappoint you, but I couldn't care less about basketball. Instead, I was thinking that this month was going to be crazy, but in a nice, busy sort of way...my own March Madness if you will.

On Tuesday we traveled to Higher Ground to meet up with my dad to get some flowers they were getting rid of. It took an hour to drive out, but it was nice to see him and he enjoyed seeing Colby. Every time I see my dad with Colby I see a new view of my dad and it makes me smile just thinking about it. I wish we lived closer because my dad is going to be a great papa.

This weekend we're going to visit my family in Hampton. I haven't seen my grandparents in a while, so it will be nice to spend a relaxing weekend at home with everyone. Hopefully Brandon will get to relax too before his birthday on St. Patty's Day.

I'm really excited about the last weekend of this month because I can't wait to see everyone again and then on Sunday I'm excited to meet the Cornwell's. Their little boy Matthew has PKU too, so I'm excited to offer whatever knowledge I have and provide some encouragement to them.

If this is March Madness, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment