Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Notes From the Weekend

So, Saturday we had a birthday party for those late winter and spring birthdays. It was fun to get to see everyone again, though I was sad that Jordan had to work. Brandon tourtured us with movies from his DVD collection...I really don't understand his taste in movies. I mean "Big Trouble in Little China"? What's up with that?

On Sunday we went to Lowes and bought some plants to put out in a perennial garden we're starting. Unfortunately it frosted last night, so I'm hoping they won't die completely. I'll let you know how our gardening adventure goes. I'm flirting with the idea of doing a raised bed vegetable garden because it would be less work, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment