Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's March, but it's snowing!


Saturday it snowed a total of a half inch, but today, I think it's snowed almost 4 inches. It's not posted yet, but I think we're not having school tomorrrow! It's so pretty outside, though. It's sticking on everything. Not good if you want to go out, but it's cool if you're looking at it from your back door. I'm considering making snow cream - I'll let you know how that works out.

Brandy is inside today. She's fussing because we have the gate between the living room and the dining room, but she'll be okay. My parents got to meet Brandy yesterday. We think my parents thought she was living under a piece of plywood propped between three chairs. Of course when they turned the corner and saw her dog house, they understood where she was living. On Friday Brandy got to go to school for a little while - she was such a good dog! She wasn't scared at all about walking into the buidling and she was very sweet and personable with everyone. I bet she'd make a really good nursing home dog. Maybe we can take her to see Brandon's grandmother one day.
Okay, so if you read the blog regularly, you know I want to have a party for Colby's birthday. I was thinking on April 11th, which is Easter weekend, we could maybe get everyone together and have a late winter/spring birthday's birthday party. So we could celebrate Gwen's, Brandon's, Lindsey's and Colby's birthday on one day. Let me know what ya'll think about that. Oh...side questions...when's Jordan's birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment