Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Goals for the Summer

Last night Brandon and I went to couples bible study and we came up with some goals for the summer. I'm going to publish them here so that people can look at them and maybe ask how they're going.

1. Communication - have more days when we just talk about random stuff (the other night we stayed up until midnight talking about this, that and the other and in the morning I felt closer to Brandon than I had in a while)

2. Activities - spend more time doing activities together like gardening, walking, date nights

3. Colby's Health - get Brandon more involved in blood testing, phe calculating and feeding Colby

I confess we should have added another goal - equal partnership on the house upkeep. I don't understand how someone could spend two whole days at home without a child and not do ANYTHING. He didn't even take out the trash yesterday to get picked up. It irritates me to no end that he can just sit around and watch Fantasia (an excellent movie, I know!) all day. Maybe he thinks Mickey will magically clean our house too!

No comments:

Post a Comment