Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Picky Eater in the House

I'm seeing signs this weekend of Colby becoming a picky eater. Last weekend he ate pineapple and cheese bread and love it. Yesterday, the whole plate with pineapple and bread when on the floor. My anger level spiked when I heard it hit the floor. He wanted more carrots (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I wanted him to eat some other things with those carrots. He cried for a little bit after he dropped his plate and then when I was ready I popped open another can of carrots. While he ate those I invited Brandy in to clean up the mess. She's like a little hoover vacuum when it comes to food. I wasn't sure if she'd eat the pineapple, but she licked it right up. I know it's not that great to give dogs people food...but oh well!

I'm thinking about renting a house this summer in Corolla...I wonder if anyone else is interested in going?

No comments:

Post a Comment