Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sippy Cup Woes

At our house, Colby is off the bottle, but yesterday was the first day of daycare being off the bottle and it didn't go so well. He apparently didn't drink anything. He took the sippy cup, threw it and cried. He apparently doesn't understand that he's not getting a bottle again - ever. He'll eventually get the message. I'm sure it's hard for him to see other babies getting bottles and not being allowed to have one himself.

I fell asleep early last night. I was tired from the night before I guess. I'm glad to see that the sun is out this morning and it appears it will be sunny all day...not that it matters because I don't have windows, but at least I can think about how wonderful it will be to walk out the doors this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment