Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two Front Teeth

Today, was a rainy, dreary day...just like the day before. I mean, rain is good, especially for the veggies I've planted, but I could use a little space between downpours. Plus my petunias look like crap with all these thunderstorms.

I'm excited that Brandon did the last box for the vegetable garden. It still needs to be filled up with dirt, but that can be done one night after Colby goes to bed. I'm going to get those other plants in there this weekend even if it kills me. I want fresh veggies this summer!!

Colby was really fussy today. I think his other front tooth is coming through. I think I'd be cranky too. He was pretty entertaining, though, when he wasn't fussing. He wanted to drink out of Brandon's water cup like a dog...it was cute :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment