Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Veggies and Travels

I'm tired of the rain...I want the sun to come out so that I can stop feeling so tired and we can cut the grass. Our yard looks like a rain forest and since we're not going to be in town this weekend, we need to do it during the week. I mean, I know we need rain, but geez...could we space it out a little?

Yesterday Colby stopped boycotting fruits and vegetables. He had pears and green beans! I think he's boycotting spoons though. If I try to give him baby food, he eats a bite and then starts fussing. Honestly I'm just trying to get rid of the baby food as it won't stay good forever, but he's decided he wants grown up food and baby food is for babies. I guess I'll have to find someone who has a small child so that the food doesn't go to waste.

I'm pumped about Friday. I have the day off to take Colby to the doctor in Charlottesville and then we're going to Hampton to visit my family. I saw my parents and sister last month for Colby's birthday, but I haven't seen my grandparents since January. It kind of bad timing at school to take a day off, because we're in the middle of Romeo and Juliet and my co-teacher is sort of worthless when it comes to Shakespeare. Whoever my sub is, is bound to not know Romeo and Juliet, so I think they're going to have a hard time slogging through it, but it has to be done. I'll just spend some extra time with Romeo and Juliet making notes. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment