Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday

Today I want to wash my car, but I think it's going to rain and it's not particularly warm outside so I decided not to. I also want to rearrage the guest bedroom, but I have something things I need to do first to enhance our organization before I do. I also need to put some stuff up in the attic, but I'm waiting for Colby and Brandon to wake up. Basically, I have things I want to do, but my hands are tied.

Colby seems to still be feeling bad. He's been pulling at his ears more and he goes from laughing hysterically one second to crying the next. He's taken two naps today so far, which is weird for him, and his appetite is not normal. He squished his peas, refused sweet pototes, refused mandarin oranges, refused green beans, hasn't finished his cheerios from this morning and only had half a container of pears. I was really frustrated by lunch time. Plus, I'm so unhappy when Brandon is on night shift, I feel like I never see him, which I don't because he sleeps all day and works all night. Sometimes I wish he'd just have become a teacher so we'd have similar schedules and be able to see each other for a decent amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment