Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Teeth! Teeth :-(

Colby has been pretty fussy these last couple of days and I finally figured out why. His top teeth are coming in. I feel bad about the timing of switching from bottle to sippy cup - not only can he not have his comfort object (the bottle) his mouth hurts from cutting teeth! It'll be pretty cool when we has more teeth, but getting there is painful for Colby and me!

Well, the back yard looks like it should, a well manicured lawn. Brandon spent the day mowing and weed eating and building one of the raised beds for a vegetable garden. I'm going to have dirt delivered sometime soon so that we can plant the veggies before it's too late. Brandon also pulled up those dead bushes so I'm going to plant those flowers tonight after Colby goes to bed. Fun times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment