Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, February 5, 2010

Dorks and Snow

I want everyone to know that I'm a dork. There I said it. This is why - there have been a lot of commercials about things happening around town and I want to go to all of them! There's a production of Cats, Celtic Woman and the Harlem Globe Trotters will be in town and I want to go to all of them...I know...dork.

Anyway, we got a bunch more snow today. Brandon was so concerned about getting to work and back that he took the RAV, which has 4 wheel drive. I probably have said it before, but I'm sick of snow. I'm tired of looking at it, dealing with it, stuck in it, etc., etc. I'm done with snow.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember snow is God's way of saying slow down... Jordan and I saw Celtic Women, I think you would enjoy it. My confession, I was kinda intrigued by the Monster Truck Jam, I feel like it's one of those things you have to experience at least once!

    ReplyDelete