Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stay at Home Mom

I think I now know what it must feel like to be a stay at home mom. You see I've been off so much because of the snow, I haven't been going to work. I've determined that I don't mind being a stay at home mom during the summer, we can go to the park, go swimming, go outside and play with the dogs, walk around the neighborhood, etc. But in the winter, there's nothing to do except stay inside and get in each other's way.

Today was good though because we had some friends over from church so I was busy cleaning and cooking. Colby even helped clean - he pushed around the swiffer :-) Tomorrow we don't have school again. So far we haven't had a single day of school in February. Maybe we'll got to Christiansburg and do a wee bit of shopping. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment