Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I was PUMPED to get out of school today. I have the day off tomorrow because I took a personal day so I can get a head start on going to visit my family this weekend. I haven't been to Hampton since Novemeber, entirely too long in my opinion, but with the weather and holidays and such, it's been hard to make long journies. I'm nervous because I usually travel with Colby on long trips in the evening, but this time it will be full bright outside. I suppose we'll have to stop several times.

So yesterday was a really terrible day for Colby. He woke up on the wrong side of the bed, threw a huge tantrum when I dropped him off at daycare, exploded a sippy cup when we got home by standing on it, and had to go to time out several times. Thankfully today he's been much better. He was his normal happy self and I got several kisses :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment