Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Playing Hookie

Today Brandon and I took Colby to daycare and we went on a date. We went to Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant and sampled the salsa bar - very good I might add - and then we went to see The Book of Eli. The movie was very good and I would highly recommend it to anybody. It has a great twist at the end. My only complaint was the price of a matinee ticket, which was only a dollar less than than the regular price. Dang. I felt kind of like I was playing hookie today...but hey...what are snow days for! Tomorrow I have to go back to school...boo. We might as well not because we're going to off on Friday because it's supposed to snow...again. A little winter weather is okay, but three storms in a week is getting a little ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment