Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow Days

Yesterday we had a snow day! I took Colby to day care and cleaned the house. I don't understand how three people can create such a huge mess in two weeks that I feel overwhelmed, but it happened. I vaccuumed, tossed, did laundry and dishes...all the things that are REALLY hard to do when Colby's around. Today we had another snow day so I decided to keep Colby at home. Keeping him entertained is hard because he has the attention span of...well.. a two year old, but he's fun :-) It's not hard to make him giggle, which is possibly my favorite sound that he makes :-)

So the weather is just crazy right now. It snowed on Saturday, as I type it's snowing again and this weekend their predicting more snow! I'm kind of sick of all this snow. A little snow is a great thing, but we've had almost 3 feet of snow this winter! Oh well, I guess it doesn't really do any good to complain about it - mother nature isn't listening :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment