Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olympic Fever

Yesterday I got to go out with the other English teachers. We decide to get out of our houses and hit the town :-) We went to see Valentines Day (a movie) and then we went to Red Robin to eat. The movie was great! It actually got a tear out of me at the end. We enjoyed ourselves over dinner and returned home rejuvenated, which is good because we might get more snow on Monday!! FYI, that would be four snowstorms in three weeks.

Last night I missed the winter olympics opening ceremonies, but I'm okay with that, I want to acually watch the games. So far today we've watch short track and long track speed skating, moguls, and ski juming. The short track speed skating is riciulously exciting. I'm looking forward to downhill skiing, it looks ridiculously exciting as well, plus I'm rooting for Bodie Miller who totally blew it in the last Olympics. I also would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to figure skating :-) Really the only thing I'm not excited about is hockey. Sorry hockey fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment