Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have officially become an animal lover. I never used to be - I had an intense dislike for cats when I was growing up and only liked dogs. But now I have two dogs and the other day I made friends with a neighborhood cat. It's an orange fluffy cat that likes being petted. I fed it for two days and gave it water much to Brandon's dismay. Now the cat thinks that it belongs to us and when we had friends come over for dinner last night, the cat snuck in! We chased it back out, but it tried to come in again today when I took Colby to daycare. By the way, I picked the worst day ever to take Colby to daycare. It's not snowing, but the wind is blowing snow across the roads. Where there are trees, the roads aren't so bad, but if there's just open land, the nearby roads are covered. It doesn't matter how much plowing they do, it's just going to blow back. We might have been able to go back to school tomorrow if we hadn't had all this wind, but at this rate, it'll definately be next week before we make it back. That would make it 2 weeks of no school. I don't know what they're going to do to make-up time. Guess I'll find out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment