Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow Week!

Well, it looks like we won't have any school this week. We haven't been so far this week and since we're supposed to have another snowstorm tomorrow, we just had another winter break! Unfortunately we'll have to make it up at some point...boo.

So Brandon went to Roanoke for court this morning and Colby and I hung out. I was reading a magazine on the couch and he crawled up in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him and every time I moved my hand to turn the page he grabbed it and put it back. When I realized he was sleepy, I laid down and let him fall asleep on top of me. He can be really frustrating (and he was later in the day), but there's nothing like holding your baby while he sleeps, especially when he's older and doesn't let you do it very often. I eventually was able to move him off of me so that I could get a shower, but I enjoyed it while it lasted.

After Brandon got back we ate lunch and went to the rec center. I used the eliptical for about 20 minutes while Brandon and Colby walked on the track. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out at the house. Tomorrow I guess we'll just watch it snow, but Brandon has to go to work. He's taking the RAV tomorrow instead of the truck so that he can be sure to get to work and get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment