Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Diet Starts Tomorrow - Pray for Me!

Tomorrow I start going to the weigh station. My goal is to lose about 80 pounds, which may take a while. I hope to lose over half of it by Thanksgiving. This means I won't be able to eat a lot of the foods I love - bread, desserts, chocolate, etc. So the last couple of days, I've eaten...mmm...not very healthfully. But I'm geared up to start my diet tomorrow. I'm excited. Really. And if I'm going to spend $100 on the first visit and $50 for every other visit, then I'm going to stick with it or it would be a HUGE waste of money. I've already decided to go ahead and start my diet with breakfast BEFORE my appointment. Go me! So wish me luck and eat a piece of cake for me! I'll post updates regularly so that you'll know how I'm doing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment