Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympics!

I very much enjoy watching the Olympics. Summer, winter, who cares I love to watch it. There's something about watching a high performing athlete compete at their very best and knowing that I can't even TOUCH how good they are. So far I've been watching gymnastics, volleyball - indoor and beach, water polo (which is where the hot guys are ;-) ), swimming and other random sports like rowing (which for some reason they call skulls) and kayaking. Of course Colby still wants to watch cartoons so I've been watching Olympics in the bedroom...but when I go in the bedroom Colby follows me, but if I change the station in the living room I get huge tantrums...sigh. I think that Colby and I have spent WAY too much time together because we're getting on each others nerves. School starting will hopefull fix that :-)

Carter has started sleeping for longer streches. That makes me happy because I like to sleep and I feel less of a need for napping...though maybe not carrying around all this extra weight is giving me extra energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment