Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, July 9, 2012

Projects - Not the Housing Kind

Today I started a new project. Nick's girlfriend asked me if I could take her old tee shirts and turn them into a quilt. Well, I'm pretty handy with a sewing machine so after I asked for some pointers from my mom, I started cutting up the shirts. I think cutting the shirts will be the most time consuming part because I have to be really careful...I don't get a redo. I cut up three shirts tonight and will continue tomorrow when I'm not so pooped. I'll post a pic when I'm done...I think it will look really awesome with all the tie-dye!

My other project is to clean my house...this is the never-ending project. The quilt will eventually be done, but the house-cleaning never will...sigh. However I think if I can get the house clean, I might...just might...be able to keep it that way...for a week or so :-) I think when I win the lottery I'll just hire a maid!

No comments:

Post a Comment