Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, May 14, 2010

19 Days and Counting

As of today I have 19 school days left. 2 are exam days so they practically don't count! I'm pumped to be almost done with the year. It's been much easier than last year and I REALLY like what I've been teaching lately. Going from a seven period day in Covington to a block schedule in Pulaski has been a hard transition, but I think I've finally got it. I'm nervous about the last unit though. We're going to be reading The Road, which is a really dark book about the end of the world. I think my boys will like it a lot, but I think my girls will be bored to tears. After doing Romeo and Juliet with it's mushy romance it might be a nice change, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment