Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, May 10, 2010

200th Post!

Wow...this is my 200th post! I feel like I should have confetti raining down on me and I should be giving away some cars or something. Who knew that this would be such a constant thing for me - thanks Gwen for inspiring me to do it!

Today I decided to take Colby to the doctor. He's been VERY out of sorts as I mentioned in a previous post and he's had some red splotches in his diaper area. Turns out he has another yeast infection and he might have had a virus. Plus the doctor gave me some drops for possible pink eye, but I don't really think he has pink eye so I'll wait until tomorrow morning to start the drops if his eyes still look gunky. Maybe without the yeast infection he'll feel less cranky. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment