Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Activities

This weekend I decided to go ahead and plant the veggies we started inside. I don't know if we did a very good job starting them because they are all looking very struggling and it's not because of the weather. The weather has been beautiful and not cold in the least. Oh well...if they don't look better by next weekend, I'll just hit up Lowes or Walmart for some new plants and I'll start fresh with the squash and zucchini. On a more positive note, the onions look like they're doing well.

Tomorrow is the last class for my school law class. We're going to turn in our study guides, listen to the last presentations and then I'll be done. I have to say that though the subject matter was sort of dry, I learned a lot. I think in the big scheme of being a principal, this was one of the most relevant topics. My next class will be online, so I'm not so sure it'll be as stimulating, but then again who wants to actually GO to a class in the middle of summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment