Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Book Meant for My Age Level

I just finished reading "The Blindside", the book that the movie by the same title is based on. I thought it was just going to be a book about some guy names Michael Oher, but as it turns out I learned A LOT about football. Being a girl, I don't know how football really works except from what I learned by watching it on TV and in person, now I have a much greater appreciation for the game. If you think football is all about how manly you can be and brute strength, you need to read this book because it will totally change your mind. It was one of the best books I've read recently and Michael Oher...there's something special about him. I think it's his ability to forget his past and not let it rule him. I wish we could all do that more often.

In other news if Colby goes biteless tomorrow, it'll be two weeks without a bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment