Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Colby and Sandals

I've been trying to find some sandals that Colby will wear and I bought some yesterday on my trip to Walmart. They are cheap and tacky looking, but I thought that Colby would find them less restrictive and comfortable than the other ones I bought. So I put them on and he wouldn't stand up. I set him on his feet and he refused to move, he stood there fussing. When he finally moved he picked his feet up really high like he was afraid he was going to fall. I couldn't help it - I laughed. But I changed his shoes so he'd be happy at daycare today. He was back in the bite log today and he didn't get a sticker :-(

The English teachers were ogres today. I made on of my girls cry, another teacher caught a boy cheating, yet another teacher sent a kid to the office for blatently using his cell phone right in front of her. I know it's almost the end of the school year, but do we really need to have all this drama!?

No comments:

Post a Comment