Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It Feels Like the Weekend

Today was my second snow day in a row - I feel like I've just had a weekend. At this point I'm almost wondering if it's even worth it to have school tomorrow...why not just wait until next week and start with a fresh new week!? What do you say? No? :-(

We didn't have bible study tonight either, though I'm not sure why. We rode around Radford to get something to eat and didn't have the least bit of trouble. I guess I'm just disappointed because I was really looking forward to discussing the second chapter of Esther. It was so interesting and filled me with relief to know that God doesn't need me to look a certain way for him to love me.

We ate dinner at this place called Tuscana. We were served Italian food by a guy who sounded like an actor in Defiance and was named Amir. Go figure. I would describe it as a hole in the wall, but the food there is excellent. We've gotten calzones there before and they are amazing. And their huge! A small calzone takes up the whole plate! I think a large one could feed a small country!

Wow, I reread my post - must be a slow day in the lives of the Gills. At least Brandon gets excitement - low speed pursuits and foot pursuits are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment