Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

We Have Teeth!!

Today I felt Colby's first teeth! I was feeding him and heard/felt an odd scrapping sound against the spoon. I felt around for a second and sure enough, those sharp little teeth are there on the front bottom. How exciting! And it makes me feel better about how fussy he's been lately. I'd be fussy too if I had teeth coming in! It also explains his crazy runny nose and cough that won't go away. Strangely enough, babies have weird, seemingly unrelated symptoms like that when they are cutting teeth.

1 comment:

  1. I hear that frozen green beans are an easy thing to use for relief. When one is thawed out you can just go grab another if needed. Hope you all have a happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete