Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Of Hay and Hoses

Okay, so Brandy is a really good dog...but...when left to her own devices in the back yard, she causes a lot of trouble. Last night Brandon put a bale of hay under the back porch. This morning it is in the middle of the yard getting soaking wet in the rain. Another example - last time I checked, the hose was near the water spicket behind the house. This morning it was stretched out across the yard all the way to the back fence line. I'm sure that hose is unusable now. I guess we'll have to start taking her for walks or runs so she'll get some of her energy out. I don't regret taking her, but we'll have to make sure she has some toys that she can chew on and not our things. She also chewed an extension cord - that's pretty frustrating.

So, lately we've been trying to get this whole house assumption thing worked out. I find it pretty frustrating because we worked so hard to have a good credit score, we've saved our money and have been responsible with it, and we've paid the mortgage on time every month since we moved into the house. Yet, we have this merry-go-round of explanations and paperwork that needs to be turned in before we can get this house. I just don't think it should be this complicated.

On another note, I just got a phone call this morning from a guy who's four month old son has PKU too. I'm going to call him back soon, but I hope that I can help answer his questions and reassure him about his son's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment