Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick

It seems like lately I've stayed sick. If it's not one thing, it's another. Right now I have some sort of coughing runny nose crap. I blame my school - whoever designed it didn't realize how beneficial windows are. The air is stagnent and we can't get any fresh air in here, which is really bad when you have a bunch of germ-infested teenagers.

Yesterday I went and got some hay for Brandy's dog house. It's too cold to leave her outside without it. But I was sad that I got hay all over my nice clean vehicle. She's been really good so far. The only thing I got upset with her for is running out the front door yesterday when I went to start the RAV. It was easy to get her back, but I was frustrated. I'll have to teach her that going out the front door is bad. We also discovered that she digs - well, she can't be perfect. She also really likes our couch. I don't want her on the furniture so I'll have to teach her to stay down. I also bought a baby gate to keep her in the dinning room/kitchen. Unfortunately she crawled under it. Oh, the joys of having a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment