Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, February 6, 2009

Now It's Friday

Today I overslept by 45 minutes...somehow I still managed to be early to school (and no, I wasn't speeding). I must waste a lot of time on a regular basis or something. Maybe I watch too much of the today show in the morning and neglect to do things as quickly as I could.

Brandon has decided to start tinkering with electronics. He's super obsessed with solar panels, so don't be suprised if we get a solar panel on our roof within the next couple of years. He bought supplies so he can solder things together and make small electronic devices. He seems to like it a lot...I hope his hobby doesn't get too expensive.

Well...I'm off to bible study with my Roanoke sunday school class. I hope that more people will be there. I'm sure they're tired of looking at me and Colby all the time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment